ArcticScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Donate

Go down

How to Donate Empty How to Donate

Post by Arctic Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Greetings.

If you would like to donate for the server, you may contact me directly via PM. The only method of donating at the moment is through Paypal & rsgp. I will be implementing an auto donating system in the near future. The rates for rsgp will be .40 cents a mill and I will only accept offers above 50m.
(Note: I will not be accepting 07 rsgp at this time).

Rewards

Regular Donator: 5$
Supreme Donator: 15$
Extreme Donator: 25$

All Donators will receive access to ::yell, donor shop, donor boss, "$" icon, and more! Extreme donors will receive access to dicing.
More features coming soon!

Drygore Longsword: 10$
Drygore Mace: 10$
Drygore Rapier: 10$
Drygore Set: 35$
Full Kalphite: 65$

How to Donate P3JBdYH

Shadowmourne: 25$
Frostmourne: 25$
Sword of Edicts: 35$

Annihilation (melee): 40$
Decimation (range): 40$
Obliteration (mage): 40$
Pain Set: 100$
Death Cape: 15000 Rusty Coins
Donator Cape: 15000 Rusty Coins

The Death & Donator cape both share the same stats. They are by far the most powerful items in the game by increasing your strength by a massive 153! These, combined with Annihilation allow you to hit numbers up to 1,200!
How to Donate V6MaSOm

(Note: All of these weapons/armor are the best in the game with the pain set & death capes being the most powerful).

Santa Hat: 30$
Green H'ween Mask: 25$
Blue H'ween Mask: 30$
Red H'ween Mask: 35$
Purple Partyhat: 50$
Yellow Partyhat: 60$
Green Partyhat: 70$
Red Partyhat: 80$
White Partyhat: 90$
Blue Partyhat: 100$

(Note: Rares will only be available for purchase for the first 3 months of server opening or until a low quantity has entered the economy. If you lose your rare due to an unforeseen bug, you may contact me and I will refund you. No refunds are available for items lost by any other means).

All of these items are working as they should be. On top of this, for every 10$ you donate, you will receive 1000 rusty coins to spend in the in game donor shop, a sof spin for every .50$ you donate, and receive regular donator. If you donate over 30$, you will receive supreme donator. If you donate over 50$, you will receive extreme donator. Once you've donated, I will tell you EXACTLY where your money is going (whether it be advertising, VPS, etc.)
Arctic
Arctic
CEO
CEO

https://arcticscape.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum