ArcticScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekta's Mod Application.

3 posters

Go down

Sekta's Mod Application. Empty Sekta's Mod Application.

Post by Sekta Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:08 pm

What is your real full name?: Marley Tuatara.
Where are you located?:Sydney , Australia
Country and State?: Australia , New South Wales (NSW)
What is your local time zone. (GMT): You are currently at GMT+/--11:00 (But i normally stay awake up until noon the next day so yeah i always do allnighters Smile
How old are you? Include your birth date: I am 17 year's of age Well in 2 days i am Smile(D.O.B : 4.3.1997.)
How long do you play daily on average?: 10 - 14 hours xD (Yes im a addict Razz)
What are the best methods of contacting you?:Skype. (MarleyOwnsACape)
Please include if you have a mobile phone, email aswell. Email: Blubrsaysfishy@hotmail.com
How long have you been playing at ArcticScape?: 24 hours So far.
Which languages do you speak, read, and type?: English Perfectly.
Please do not list languages unless you are fluent in them.
Have you ever been banned on ArcticScape?: Negative.
If you have been banned, please state the reason.
Have you ever been a Moderator in the past?: Yes on other server's.
If yes, which servers have you been a Moderator on?: Ultimatescape , Sinsec , Dopescape , RigidScape.
If the above is yes, how long have you been a Moderator for?: On Sinsec & Dopescape i was Co-Owner , until the server had been shutdown (Due to hosting issues) & RigidScape , Ultimatescape Roughly 5 months?
Please include why you are no longer a Moderator on the servers you were on.
Why do you want to become a Moderator at ArcticScape?: Well i am on all the time , and because i abide by the rules and play fairly , without cheating . i find cheating in a game pointless because games are meant to be fun right.? and a challenge perhaps not to cheat and ruin the fun for not only yourself but many other players. So yeah i would just love to help out the community and Keep everything stable fair and joyful Smile.
What makes you think you would be a good candidate for this position?: Well i have been high ranked Staff on many well known servers now . (I know alot about the game , and what consequences are due to happen to the person for whatever crime he has commited , so pretty much i know what im doing.
Is there anybody that would recommend you to become a Moderator at ArcticScape?: Urrm , To be Honest not anyone yet , i have tried saying hello to a couple of people . but i was hanging out with kev for a good couple of hours we had a bit of fun :)but i doubt held vouch for me atm he barely knows me Razz(Which is understandable.)
If so, who would recommend you for this position?
Sekta
Sekta

Back to top Go down

Sekta's Mod Application. Empty Re: Sekta's Mod Application.

Post by Kev Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Marley,

Welcome to the server. At this present time I do not recommend you for a staff position. I say this due to the lack of experience on our server. We are a closely knit group so you will fit right in. As it stands right now, your account is less than 12 hours old. You still need to learn the community, the server, and other things that make us different as a whole.

Best of luck,

Kev
Kev
Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekta Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Understood Kev , thanks a bunch for your feedback. Smile
Sekta
Sekta

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Thank you for your input Kev.  Smile 

I will put your application on hold for now, but I will let you know in the following weeks if your application has been accepted or declined. If you'd like to edit this application you may do so at anytime! Smile

Regards,
Arctic
CEO
Arctic
Arctic
CEO
CEO

https://arcticscape.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekta Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:43 am

Alright guys , cheers for the update just to inform i am a coder myself just curious Arctic I was talking to Kev earlier i had found that this source is really similar to a friends , he had said " Wow This is exactly like our old one " [My friend had said not kev xD ] i just wanted to know if you had bought this server if so i am really familiar with everything going on Smile, Like i said thanks alot for the update :)loving the server 10/10 (P.S I have 3-5 friends joining quite soon there just caught up in some stuff)
Sekta
Sekta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down