ArcticScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New shop location! Updated shops.

2 posters

Go down

New shop location! Updated shops. Empty New shop location! Updated shops.

Post by p1x Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:57 pm

I would like to suggest maybe keeping the skilled npc's at home like the tzhaar's and others, but the shops maybe in a new location maybe in the old partyroom or at the ge where nothing is, this would give players the chance to view the wide selection of shops offered in the server and it would make it alot easier for players to see. Also some of the shops do not carry some of the things one might need for boss's. like the dds, the one in the current shop does not work properly. (unable to equpit) just some suggestions and maybe a whip in the new shop would also be nice Very Happy I would also like to see dicing later added into the game.

Thanks! -P1x
p1x
p1x

Back to top Go down

New shop location! Updated shops. Empty Re: New shop location! Updated shops.

Post by Arctic Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:53 am

Hello p1x and thank you for your suggestion!

I'm currently working on adding a new shop location that isn't as hectic (already moved a few shops there). Also, I will check out the dds bug. Also, dices do work properly. I just need to create a method of implementing them in the game (haven't decided whether they should be free or not and how to deal with scams).

Regards,
Arctic
CEO
Arctic
Arctic
CEO
CEO

https://arcticscape.4umer.com

Back to top Go down