ArcticScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Combat* Money making. -Pure Friendly-

Go down

*Combat* Money making. -Pure Friendly- Empty *Combat* Money making. -Pure Friendly-

Post by p1x Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:17 pm

For those new players who are wondering how to make money quick!

You only start out with 50 manta ray's so let me tell you it is quite hard to make them last!
Once you have finished training and such at rock crabs or wherever you trained it might be a good idea to get a good weapon!
1. Go home and get rune scimmay, for mage's and ranger's I suggest autocast at highest level of spell and iron arrows for you rangers.
2. Get some food! Currently there is only rocktails in the store located in the anvil house next to the bank, get about 10 for your first run.
3. Lets get that slayer level up! Go to ::slayertower and talk to that guy your standing next to, and get your task!
4. You should have gotten clawing hands. These are very easy just kill your task amount and you should have atleast lvl 15 slayer.
5.A) If you want to train slayer still, go to the slayer master and get your next task which should be Banchee's. Go kill them!
B)If you dont want to train slayer, your still going to go to the back of the tower and kill those Banchee's!
6. Collect all of the Ancient Staff's, Steam Battlestaff's, and Mud Battlestaff's. Untill you run out of food and teleport home!
7.Sell your items!!! In the store in the bank you sell your items too, sell everything!
Note: Ancient Battlestaff's are worth 60k, Steam Battlestaff's are 222k, and Mud Battlestaff's are 600k+!!!!

You should now have enough money to do this again with a much higher profit, 1 trip can be worth over 3m!

If you have any suggestions for me to edit or add please pm me! I hope this helps everyone!!! Slayer is a big money making skill if you get your level high enough. Happy Slaying!

Thanks! -P1x
p1x
p1x

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum