ArcticScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Suggestions!

4 posters

Go down

My Suggestions! Empty My Suggestions!

Post by Vucinic Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:53 am

Some Suggestions For The Server

1) A Potion Shop With Extreme Potions, Overloads, Saradomin Brews, Super Restores.
2) The ability to sell Pvp Armours (Vesta,Statius,Zuriels,Morrigans) To the General store, Also to be able to trade them?
3) On 2) if you do implement it, Lower the drop rate of Reverent orks @ Med Dung!
4) Make Jadinko's drop Whip Vines & Lower the amount of NPC'S there
5) Add a shop that sell's Anti Dragon Shields
6) Have thief shops give more money
7) Add A Proper Voting System (ASAP) <- With ::claim Rewards (etc)
Cool Crystal key chest have random rewards! PVP armours/Colored Weapons/Barrows Items/Coins/(ETC)
9) Add Some More Requirements for the Comp Cape (Cook 500 Rocktails,Chop 750 Willows,Smith 300 Rune items,Kill Bork,Nomad,Jad,Corp(You could think of a few more?)
10) Add More Reason's For Players To Donate.

I Will add more the longer i've played.
Vucinic
Vucinic

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions! Empty Re: My Suggestions!

Post by p1x Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Good suggestions, I personally hope to see a few of these added to the server! Thanks Vucinic!

-P1x
p1x
p1x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:11 pm

We discussed these ideas a little bit this afternoon. Great thoughts, they would really attract more players. I look forward to hearing the other ones as well.
Kev
Kev

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions! Empty Second set of suggestions

Post by Vucinic Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:23 am

1) Add PVM Points and certain monsters that give those points (Harder the monster the more you get)
2) Add a store for those PVM Points/Torso, Fighter Hat, Void??, Imbued Rings, Imbued Armour(etc.)
3) Loyalty point system, Every 30 minutes increase the amount of points given? 750-1000?
4) When new players join, Have them join "A Help Chat" Automatically (I've made the chat)
5) Maybe a short but well informed Cut-scene at the beginning when they start, How to's (etc)
6) I don't know if there is but add Dung Doors to monsters (Frost Dragons, Mith Dragons, (etc)
7) Change the colour of global ::yell to make it stand out more.
Cool Add A Special Cape only attainable when achived 200m in a skill(one for each) <- Just for fun
9) The living rock cavern, Remove the ability to buy the Minerals add the monsters kill & mine for them!
10) Make it harder to train prayer (Remove bones from shops, Buy from players (get yourself)
11) Add more things to the dung shop! Necklaces,Rings (etc)
12) Add an option which floor to do in dung, as the boss (blink) is very overpowered.
13) Increase the stats of PVP Armours (Vesta ETC) <- also Corrupt Break - Non Corrupt (deg) but not break.

More shall follow - Scott

Last edited by Vucinic on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)
Vucinic
Vucinic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:39 pm

I support a majority of these suggestions.

As for 3 - I feel that the amount offered at this time is appropriate.
4 - a current help chat has been established, but it could be more organized.
12 - this will be difficult as the source came with what is available when you teleport to Daemonheim. Difficult but not impossible.
Kev
Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you very much for the suggestions! I will take a look at these more thoroughly and see if I can implement them. Smile

Regards,
Arctic
CEO
Arctic
Arctic
CEO
CEO

https://arcticscape.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down