ArcticScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My list of Bugs & Suggested Changes

2 posters

Go down

My list of Bugs & Suggested Changes Empty My list of Bugs & Suggested Changes

Post by Nigerians Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:49 pm

I'm going to be editing this post as I think of things and as I find things that should be changed/edited to its proper form.
This will include things like the addition of custom bosses with custom drops, spelling errors that should be changed and bugs that I find across the client. There is a lot more that I'll also be adding but those will be things you'll have to see to understand.
I will also edit this post when the issues/ideas or whatever it is, is changed. Perhaps the staff can help me with that also.
Any serious bug that is found will only be told to the Owner/Coder/Administrators. Anything below Administrator will not be told what it is but will be notified that one exists.
Think of me as the health inspector at a restaurant; without the bad reputation that is.
Please note that I only make a list like this when I have hope that a server will grow, from the looks of the age of the staff and the welcome page on Runelocus, it seems this server should be mature. Please do not let me down and I won't let you down.

Last Updated 3/14/2014 7:30 AM (EST -05:00)

Bugs:

Suggestions:

Grammatical Errors:

Boss/Monster Ideas:

Last edited by Nigerians on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:30 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some things)
Nigerians
Nigerians

Back to top Go down

My list of Bugs & Suggested Changes Empty Re: My list of Bugs & Suggested Changes

Post by Kev Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:16 am

On behalf of the server staff, I would like to extend a warm welcome. I personally appreciate you taking the time to do such a thing. If you run into any issues during your time here please contact myself, P1x or the owner Arctic.

- Kev
Kev
Kev

Back to top Go down

My list of Bugs & Suggested Changes Empty Re: My list of Bugs & Suggested Changes

Post by Nigerians Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:01 am

Kev wrote:On behalf of the server staff, I would like to extend a warm welcome. I personally appreciate you taking the time to do such a thing. If you run into any issues during your time here please contact myself, P1x or the owner Arctic.

- Kev

I appreciate the welcome, although when I joined and 2 players were on (1 being staff), I got no welcome.
It was kinda disappointing since it's a smaller server, I'll make sure to go to you first (besides Arctic) if I need anything.
Just wait about a day or two and this list will be seemingly endless; there might also be an AIO guide that explains more than the average guide, which is always good ^_^
Nigerians
Nigerians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:40 am

As it stands you're doing a wonderful job. It truly is great to see a player that cares so much about this server regardless of how long you have been here.

For your time -

My list of Bugs & Suggested Changes Doge_charizard_by_rytrom27-d6snycu
Kev
Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigerians Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:48 am

Kev wrote:As it stands you're doing a wonderful job. It truly is great to see a player that cares so much about this server regardless of how long you have been here.

For your time -

My list of Bugs & Suggested Changes Doge_charizard_by_rytrom27-d6snycu

Thanks, I appreciate it.
I can't really say how long I'll be with the server because my time here always depends on how good the server is.
Then again I've never played on this revision before besides on actual RS, I'm really into this server because of the time frame advancement compared to all the others, mainly the 317s.
As I've also said, I only do this for servers that I like and see that have potential.

On Topic: This list will grow more as I play, I've just been busy the past few days. I've got back in contact with an extremely old friend of mine and we've been talking ever since. When the talking starts dying down a little bit I'll be a lot more dedicated than I was before. I've made a guide that shows a lot of things, I already have the layout set up so you might have to look forward to that because it's a huge guide.

Anyways, thanks for this, expect more; daily.
Nigerians
Nigerians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down