ArcticScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to bypass captcha on Tinypic

Go down

How to bypass captcha on Tinypic Empty How to bypass captcha on Tinypic

Post by Nigerians Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:35 am

For anybody that is tired of entering a Captcha code every time they try to upload a picture on Tinypic, there is a simple way to get rid of that completely.
I'll keep it short by giving a brief description.
As far as this goes, I only know that it works on Tinypic.com
All you have to do is have a picture you're trying to upload, note that this only works if you're trying to upload more than 1 picture.
Upload the first one, you'll get the screen that tells you to enter the code, so enter it.
Now here's the easiest and best part, hit the back button on your browser to bring you back to Tinypic after you uploaded the first picture.
Make sure you copied your picture code first so you can upload that, now all you have to do is upload another picture and it'll come up as invalid document.
It'll skip you right to the page where you copy the code.
Now there was a problem that I happened to find when trying this, but it's nothing serious.
If you try to do this and the Captcha code DOES come up again, either hit enter on it without typing or type 1 letter and it'll automatically skip you to the uploaded page.

Hope this helped!

-N
Nigerians
Nigerians

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum