ArcticScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My RS3 Pics

Go down

My RS3 Pics Empty My RS3 Pics

Post by Nigerians Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:06 am

I love posting on the forums on any forum, so I decided I'm going to lighten this Section with some drops I've gotten throughout the past year or so in RuneScape. I also have this glitch that happened to be at QBD, that picture will be at the end. My username does change a lot in the amount of time I've taken these pictures and I've also left 2 clans shortly after joining them. The pictures are going to be in alphabetical order starting with Bandos GWD drops and ending with Zammy GWD drops.
I will add a picture of my RuneScape bank and account all the way at the bottom, so look for those.

My RS3 Pics 20p3gwo

My RS3 Pics 2a9w65f

My RS3 Pics 11t279h

My RS3 Pics 10qi5gm

My RS3 Pics T8krq8

My RS3 Pics 2vvozyh

My RS3 Pics 2vcghfk

My RS3 Pics 2dudt1g

My RS3 Pics Nd5v0n

My RS3 Pics R0cmk3

My RS3 Pics Wkobgx

My RS3 Pics 2igkf2r

My RS3 Pics Qqcx35

My RS3 Pics 2uh1kkz

My RS3 Pics 10qghol

My RS3 Pics Oata1l

My RS3 Pics Eta5wn

My RS3 Pics Xsq6r

My RS3 Pics Mb337t

My RS3 Pics 11c87lj

My RS3 Pics Vr3aq9

My RS3 Pics Mrvjf6

My RS3 Pics 2hi1kc8

My RS3 Pics 2vansm0

Ok it's not easy to spot this glitch but 2 glitches happened in this picture.
1st of all, I'm inside of the hut without going downstairs into the loot room, you're not supposed to do that.
2nd, the hut is up, I killed QBD, but I was frozen and her health went completely back to full.

My RS3 Pics Qxkhs6

Ok so here's the main part of my bank, my username, my stats, and what I have equipped.
This picture was taken before I came back and got a ton more money. I then quit afterwards and donated all my GP.

My RS3 Pics 2nsz777
Nigerians
Nigerians

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum