ArcticScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic's Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Arctic's Introduction Empty Arctic's Introduction

Post by Arctic Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Greetings everyone!

Since I am the CEO, I believe it would be appropriate if I made an introduction. I started playing RuneScape probably back around 2005. I discovered private servers during the summer of 2006 or 2007 where I played my first server called "Dodian" which was quite popular back then. After Dodian was shut down, I went from server to server, just getting a taste of all the different sources and servers people had coded. In 2012, I started playing Soulsplit and I eventually became a Moderator for them and remained one for 6 months until I acquired a full time job at a local internet company and had to resign. I eventually took a break from private servers and began playing retail on the side. I managed to acquire roughly 1.4B just by flipping Nex and SS & R Quark items. Unfortunately, I disliked the direction Jagex was heading in developing RuneScape so I decided to play World of Warcraft instead (which I've been playing on and off for roughly 6 years alongside RuneScape).

Once I got back into the private server scene, I decided to apply for a GM position at Molten WoW. After a few months, I was accepted and I worked for them for roughly 7 - 8 months dealing with basic customer support. Over the years I've learned a ton of useful information regarding private servers and how to manage, run, and advertise them.

Why did I decide to host my own server you ask? Well, I've always loved creating games of my own and I thought it was about time I started learning java and create something of my own. Although I am still a "noob" at coding, I'm a fast learner and I am sure I will do fine at managing my own server even though it may seem quite slow at the start. Although some people see this as a method of income, I see it as a hobby.

As for my hobbies and personality, I enjoy sports (especially hockey), playing xbox with friends, music of all genres, and fitness. I'm quite shy and extremely polite to everyone, no matter who they are. But I can also be extremely outgoing once you get to know me.

Well, I think that's enough useless information for one day. Happy gaming and enjoy your stay! Smile

Regards,
Arctic
CEO
Arctic
Arctic
CEO
CEO

https://arcticscape.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Arctic's Introduction Empty Re: Arctic's Introduction

Post by Kev Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:16 am

Arc, after reading your little intro I just wanted to leave you with this: